Summer Programming 2020
As you are all aware, we have had to modify the camp programming and schedule to accommodate all health and safety protocols as they relate to COVID-19. Normally we have over 12 different activities for campers to choose from over 12 activities based on their preference, but because of the limitations, each camper will have a set structured daily schedule. We will be safely inside our beautiful state of the art air-conditioned sports complex.
Guidelines are in and we are ready to go with camp!
Things are continuously changing, but as of 6/11/20:
- Camp will be available for 1-5 week options from July 6th - Aug 7th
- Campers entering grades 3-8 will be eligible to participate (normally we have programs for 1st/2nd grade as well)
- Campers will get to participate in 5 daily activities:
(***To learn more about these activities check our online camp page***)
- Games and Activities (social distancing appropriate)
- Project Based Math - Crime Scene Investigations and Who Dun It
- Mystery Science
- Code Combat Coding Course
- Design and Play of Digital Escape Rooms
- Camp will have both hands on activities and digital activities
- Just like our Virtual Camp, campers will get to pick a character to be throughout the summer, gain clues that can be used on a given map after each session, and try to find the hidden jewels to potentially gain weekly and grand prizes!
(***To learn more about this exciting experience check our online camp page***)
- Groups will be no more than 10 campers
- Certain materials will need to be brought in daily, as materials will not allowed to be shared
Materials will include but are not limited to: Face Mask, Personal Laptop, Snacks and Lunches, Water
Bottle,Pens and Pencils
- There will be temperature checks upon entering daily of staff and campers
- Contactless hand sanitizer will be made available
- Bathrooms will be cleaned after each use
- Water fountains will be turned off, but staff members will have access to get water for campers as needed. Bring plenty of water daily regardless
- Daily Schedule: 9-10:00 Session 1
10:00-10:15 - Break
10:15-11:15 Session 2
11:30-12:30 Session 3
1:00-2:00 Session 4
2:15-3:15 Session 5
Camp will run from 9-3:15 with staggered drop offs from 8-9 and pickups from 3:15-4:15
We will continue to update this list daily, and we are excited to make camp a fun and social experience this summer, with the times we are in!